Monday, May 7, 2012

Must-have hair product for snooze-button babes


If you're anything like me, Monday mornings are rough. While I should be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed from a restful weekend full of catching up on sleep, I'm not. I'm haggard from too much Sunday Funday & my hair looks like a wild lion's mane. So after I attack it with my flatiron, I reach for the BEST dry shampoo product I've ever used (and I've used many a dry shampoo in my day). Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo powder is a god-send. The powder works into your hair (start at the roots) & absorbs all the excess oil from a night of tossing & turning & makes your hair smell like you actually showered (you'll fool everyone, I promise). I actually use this product too much - I have a travel-size 1 oz. that I keep in my purse so I use it after work if I'm heading out to happy hour or dinner - it gives it just the boost of freshness I need to feel confident going from day to night sans touching-up. Since I don't wash my hair every day (in my defense, my hair is very dry!) Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, while the name is a mouthful, is the quickest hair freshen-up I've ever found. The only issue is, it's kind of hard to find in stores...thankgoodness the brand has a website! http://www.oscarblandi.com/products.php

No comments:

Post a Comment