Monday, May 14, 2012

Bronzed & Beautiful


Now that the weather is slowly but surely warming up, it's time to start thinking about how to achieve that sexy sun-kissed glow we all want without committing the two major I-want-a-tan-fast faux pas. Faux pas #1: Caking on bronzer (Snooki called, she wants her skin tone back). Faux pas #2: Exposing your face to the sun sans sunscreen (One word: wrinkles). So what other options are there, you ask? Sunless tanning facial lotion, of course! But not just any one will do - I've tried more facial lotions promising me a "natural glow" than I care to admit & I can confirm, that they are not all created equal. Things we don't want from a facial sunless tanner: that nasty sunless tan stench (you know what I mean), breakouts or clogged pores, any hint of orange or streaks. Agree? Lucky for you, I've done the dirty work in testing out all these bad boys & I've come to one conclusion: you've got to splurge to get the right results. Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning is perfection. http://www.clarinsusa.com/Liquid-Bronze-Self-Tanning/ Everything about this product merits it's $34 price tag. The second I feel Spring in the air, I switch from using my usual daily moisturizer to using this. Here are the praises I have to sing about Clarins Liquid Bronze: it goes on smoothly & evenly, it's subtle tint makes it virtually goof-proof, the bronze really gets glowing in the next few hours, the color is incredibly natural looking, no streaks, no orange, it smells just lovely, it leaves your skin soft, no chance of clogged pores or breakouts, AND it has Vitamin E to protect your face from free radicals & pollution! This sucker is worth shelling out the cash & the 4.2 oz actually lasts quite awhile if you're only using it on your face. Bottomline, don't waste your time & $$$ trying to turn your pasty face into a golden glow with anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment