Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Good morning, bright-eyes

We all know that there's a plethora of unpleasant circumstances that can cause unsightly eye redness & there's nothing worse than having those bleary evil-eyes that make you look like either you're in allergy hell, haven't slept in days, or have been locked in your cubicle staring at your computer screen for 10 hours. All too often for me, I end up experiencing the aforementioned trifecta, which makes my eyes look like they need a serious dose of Visine. But wait! There's another, way less championed anti-redness eye drop that blows Visine out of the water. Rohto Eye Drops http://www.myrohto.com/ do everything those other eye drops do, but way better. They relieve redness, dryness & irritation with less drops & in less time than the other brands. And the added bonus with Rohto is the amazing cooling sensation - even if this stuff didn't make my eyes perfectly white, I'd probably still use it just for the instant feeling of total eye refresh! So get up from your cubicle (I know your eyes are burning) & go to any drugstore & buy these. Rohto drops are actually a product that found their way into my BF's daily regimen BEFORE I even came on the scene & started making him use all kinds of lotions & potions that he's never used before - so that means this stuff is legit - totally goof-proof & a must-have for both ladies & gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment