Friday, May 4, 2012

Frugalist Friday!

Here is the first of many Frugalist Friday posts! The idea is that this is one cheap drugstore purchase you should be making on your way home from work that I promise you will use repeatedly over the weekend. First up, Maybelline's BABY LIPS www.maybelline.com/Baby-Lips. Baby Lips in Pink Punch has spread like wildfire through my office. It started with our E-comm & Social Media guru. When I saw her perfectly pink pout, I demanded to know what she was wearing. When she whipped out the crazy neon tube I thought, no way, that looks like something a 13 year old who just graduated from BonneBelle would use. But being the product junkie that I am, I went out on my lunch break & bought it anyways. And now I'm obsessed. Super hydrating, it's really helping out my chapped lip situation & the subtle color is perfection. I've been slathering it on right when I get out of the shower so my no make-up + wet hair look is a little less Swamp Thing & a little more fresh faced. I'm pretty sure my BF thinks this pretty pink pout is my au naturel look... at least he will until he reads this...

1 comment: