Thursday, August 30, 2012

NON-makeup for Men



Sometimes I wonder, do guys ever want to enhance or perfect the look of their face & skin? Are they ever jealous watching their women primp & polish & make everything look just a little bit better? (Yes, these are the kind of thoughts that cross my mind). But I'm not talking about the occasional dab of cover-up over a honking zit (dont worry guys, I'm pretty sure you've all done it before)... what I'm talking about are the imperfections like redness, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, undereye circles... all that stuff that combines to make your face look not so hot, but maybe you dont even notice? Theses concerns are the cause of my complaints of having "bad skin" even when it's perfectly clear without a blemish in sight. BB Creams have been all the rage for a little while now & in my opinion, the jury's still out on exactly how revolutionary they are. The millions that I've tried so far are good... but I'm not writing home about them. Most of them to me just feel like makeup, not a face perfecting wonder cream. Until I realized that Per-fekt has a translucent version of its skin perfection gel! https://perfektbeauty.com/skin-perfection-gel# And the name is SO accurate - it is absolutely skin perfecting. Guys, I know it kind of looks like makeup & maybe Sephora scares the hell out of you, but this stuff is worth it. Enlarged pores, redness/uneven skin tone, fine lines, excess shine etc. are all dramatically diminished with just a thin layer of this gel. And you still look naked faced. I know you think you dont need it, & maybe you're blessed with a killer face and perfect skin (damn you!) but for those of us who are actually human, this gel is genius. So buy it for your girlfriend & then steal it if that's what it takes... just use it. I guarantee you'll put it on your face once & if you arent amazed by how great your skin looks, I promise your lady will notice. And she'll be jealous. And then you'll have to share your secret (or tell a little white lie...).

No comments:

Post a Comment